Monday, July 07, 2008

You Know You've Had Too Much When....

So we were hanging out with some friends that we hardly ever get to see... and we had a great time. We brought a bottle of wine that we proceeded to finish off so they got out a bottle of theirs. About an hour later Chuck comes downstairs with two Light Sabers and gives one to Holden and they start to battle. I took some cool low light pictures, but I left the camera in Baltimore... so you'll just have to take my word on it for now. His light sabers are actually pretty awesome. They are very heavy and make very realistic sounds (as realistic as a fake sword can sound). And before anyone asks.. he has the RED & BLUE ones

We had a great 4th though... actually saw fireworks on the 3rd and I'm glad we did, cause I think a lot of displays were delayed due to rain up in Baltimore. And today at work everyone told me about how bad the storms were that night and a lot of people missed out on the fireworks because they had to shoot them off early to beat the storm. I bet there were a lot of pissed off people sitting in their cars seeing the fireworks going off like WTF! It's not 9pm yet!

Ciao

No comments: