Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's Kick The Cat

So I was coming down the stairs and I saw Otis at the landing.. he meowed at me (like he does, he's the noisiest cat around) and challenged me to kick him. So I skipped a couple of steps to try to catch him off guard. All this really accomplished was me drop kicking the corner of the wall and possibly breaking my 3rd toe from the big toe. I like to think of myself as being "agile as a motherf***er".. but I think old age is starting to set in.

It's still very tender and sore. I also purposefully told Maria I merley "tripped down the stairs" because I was embarrassed that the cat made me look so foolish. Actually.. posting this on my blog... probably did a better job of that now that I think about it. Oh well

This is an infinitely better story than the last time I broke my foot. (maybe God is telling me to stop kicking things?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didn't really want to kick the cat, did ya?