Thursday, July 31, 2008

What are the odds?

I got to work pretty early today. Judy was right behind me and was wearing a green shirt... I make a comment to Judy that we match today.

1 Minute later in walk Greg & Eric... both wearing green. I yell to Judy to look at them and we all start laughing.. what are the odds?

A few minutes later we are talking and are like.. there is no way Mark will be wearing green... but would it be crazy? What do you know.. in strolls mark wearing green.

We go up front and 2 more people are wearing green that come in the front entrance. 7 of us out of like 18 are wearing green... totally by accident! One of my bosses insisted on taking a picture to capture the total randomness of it all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has happened to us during High school youth...only everyone walked in wearing black (including Justin and myself) The creepiest part to the story is that night we planned to teach the teens a new game, mafia!

Tember said...

Very nice. I like the pastel theme everyone had going on.

QBall said...

i used to be on the same schedule with the yellow shirts as a few guys at work.

You know what's creepy? The guys in my dept started getting haircuts at the same time without knowing it.

Anonymous said...

yeah, Friday is Hawaiian shirt day, so if you wanna go ahead and wear your Hawaiian shirts, that'd be ok.