Monday, July 21, 2008

SO... AND UM.. YEAH

So I sat here at my posting page for my blog wanting to say something. So here goes...

It's been opressively hot around here lately.. we have a kick ass pool in the backyard, but you can only go out there and play for only so long. I had the big kids (everyone minus Delilah) this past weekend and it went pretty well. One thing that Maria always tells me (and I carelessly would refute) is that Pearl is a diva.. and OMG I experienced it first hand.

I retired the old machine and got a new Quad Core, 4gigs ram, Vista 64-bit edition doozy that should "hold it down" for a good while. It's not like I ever have any time, but when I do I'm going to do big things with it for the company. It's already a tax deductible item.. so.. yay for that.

Just found a band called "rouge wave" and their song "lake michigan" very cool song.. need to check this band out a little further.

Maria just called me.. the boys just broke the light globe on their ceiling fan. That's the only downside to rowdy boys.. is they tear the ass out of your house. I guess it dosen't bother me as much as it used to.. find me a house with 4 kids in it that isn't somewhat worn around the edges. Maria does an admirable job keeping the house together during the day, but you feel like the minute you pick up some mess and turn around to clean another.. they just undid the mess you just cleaned up.

It's a vicious cycle.. but it's worth it. Kids are awesome. The end

ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, I didn't know you had a pool!
Our community pool "burned down" over the weekend...we may be coming there!

QBall said...

You know what? you're the second person i've talked to who has gotten a quad core desktop. He managed to stuff 8GB of ram in there (in a miniatx case no less). I had no idea desktops had gotten so powerful.

Chad said...

I'm getting super close to buying another 4 gigs. 4 gigs of ram is only $80 bucks... not lying