Friday, November 21, 2008

Weatherman

So I'm kind of a weather nerd. Don't know where the facination came from... seriously no idea. It's not like I come from some lineage of great weather experts or even have my own weather collection station in my backyard or anything.

So this week we have had snow.. twice. Sure it's little insignificant squalls and flurries that don't accumulate, but we didn't get jack as far as snow down here last year... so this gives me hope. Hope that the farmer's almanac might be right this year. We keep joking that this will be the year we get a blizzard down here on Delmarva... on Feb. 5th.

Write it on your calanders folks... I'm going all Babe Ruth on you folks here and calling my shot.

Here you go... 5 minutes ago outside the back door here at work.

1 comment:

QBall said...

EFF yeah! I was all jittery at work... running around squealing like a little kit in elementary school when i saw that snow outside sticking.