Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

So I voted this morning. I didn't leave home early like I planned, but I wanted to do it this morning before work... as I feared there would be pretty high turnout. As I drove by the school I saw no line, so I pulled in and gave it a shot. Walked right in got my little card thingy, found a booth and took care of business.

Also went and saw Anberlin Sunday night @ the 9:30 club... what a great show! Scary Kids were pretty good too, but nothing close to the totally amazing show Anberlin put on. Below is a pic I took with my phone, and here is a link to a video someone else took from the same show.


















Pearl busted her head playing outside the other day and she had to get a staple in the back of her head. She was a trooper from what Maria said and didn't cry and flinch at all when they closed her wound up. She was super excited to show off her boo-boo to me and the boys when she got home. And how else do you celebrate cracking your head open than a trip to Chuck E Cheese?

I've always been into watching the returns on election night... almost as much as I'm into the weather (dork alert!). So I know what i'll be doing tonight.

Oh and if you haven't done so already... get out there and VOTE! (here is some help)

No comments: