Thursday, July 05, 2007

More than meets the eye

Saw Transformers the other day.. pretty awesome movie. I don't get people who try to pick this movie apart... it a movie about cars and airplanes turning into freaking robots. Just enjoy it for what it is.. awesome.

The most surprising part of the movie was how funny it was. Shia Labeouf was good in it too. Maria saw "Knocked Up" and said it was the funniest most entertaining romantic comedy she's ever seen. So there are good movies in the theatres folks, go out and see one.

And yes, Maria and I are officially an old married couple who see seperate movies.... (j/k.. I was in the mood for a little testosterone shot.. and what 27 year old who grew up with Transformers is gonna pass on seeing it on it's opening week in theatres?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last movie i saw in theatres was "Hot Fuzz." it was classic - and yes, it's been that long since we've been to anything good (unless you count Shrek the 3rd)

Chad said...

to make you feel better, this is the first movie i've seen in the theatre since shrek 2!!!

Anonymous said...

lol. took your advice - saw transformers (against my will) - i guess that means I didn't really take your advice, but dude, I LOVED IT! A few minutes into the MOvie, Karena leaned over and quoted your blog to me. I was so LOL - it was as if you were there watching it with us! <>< Jh