Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Of My Favorites

I Love me some of this. I haven't had any for 4 days...might... have... to... pick... some... up...

Coffee doesn't do anything for me in the morning.. but give me a 16oz Red Bull on an empty stomach and I'll show you what it's all about!



















And on another note, Holden got a bitchin' new waterpark from his Grandad for his birfday coming up in July. The kids love it. I'm not sure where Larry is in this pic, didn't want anyone to think we didn't let him play in it too. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm noticing that you are posting this stuff at 1am.....do you sleep at all at your house?

looking forward to having Holden next week! at least he will have a water slide at our house too! BTW, never a good idea to not know where your children are around water!

Tember said...

I want one for my birthday too. The caliber of our childhood watertoys pales in comparison...think "Slip-n-Slide".