Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Don't Be Such A Winery

I got to go to a winery today that we did the architectural design for.. but the contractor (and the owner) decided to change things on the fly and built a lot of thing differently than the county had approved. So I had to go down there today and measure, take pictures and just look around to see what didn't match up.

It's quite a nice little place.. already open for business and the fancy interior and whatnot will be completed before the fall. And his house on the other side of the property is amazing, might be one of the most beautiful houses I've seen in person (yes, it is that nice). I think I see a fun little Saturday excursion for Maria and I to taste some wine in our future.

I was hoping to get a bottle of wine to try out (my boss said he gives them away all the time to spread the word), but I guess he just figured I wasn't a "wine man" (if there is such a thing... well, I guess he is..so..yeah)

No comments: