Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not Turning This Into a Food Blog

But like Maria said, my mom out of the blue has now offered to watch the kids for about 2.5 hours every thursday (awesome). So today we went to Saladworks and had lunch... and while what I had today was mearly a salad, it was a mightily delicious version of a salad... greater than any mortal salad could hope to be (do people actually feed each other in public like this?). I like that they toss your salad (get your mind out of the gutter) in a wooden bowl.. only to pour it into a big ass upside down firehat of a bowl. I was excited that I might actually get mine in a wooden bowl.. so I was a little sad when it was not. And we had some super obnoxious douchebags there who didn't get along talking about work... one guy was talking about "The Office" and said he didn't find Michael funny.. that he offended him more than anything.

But it was fun to have a nice lunch with the wife and a more than decent meal to boot. Looks like we have a new Thursday mid-day date from here on out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, does this mean this will amp up the romance and I could have another little Stewart on the way sometime in the near future! Watch out, Mother in law.....you may be aiding and abetting without knowing it!! (ha ha)

the "other" Mother in Law

Tember said...

Hey Chadwickers! I was at el worko when you called. I've got Monday after 5pm and Friday after 5pm. Other than that I'm working those hellacious 12.5 hour shifts. Let me know what days you guys are going to be around the neighborhood and we'll try and plan something fo' sho'. I will be at G-Unit Shirley's later on Sunday.