Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Death By Suds

I just recently lost something that has brought me hours upon hours of joy over the past year. I actually got it right around this time of year (it was my 3rd anniversary gift from Maria, she got an ipod). Our anniversary is April 5th... 4 years and going strong. We know now that if we can make it through the whole house debacle, we can make it through anything.

But yeah, I left my Zen Micro mp3 player in my pants pocket and it found it's way into the wash. I took it apart today and let it dry in the sun for a little bit and put it back together, still dead. I got a great deal on it used on eBay, so it's ok. It got me through many a night with my music to sing along to while working on the house.

So pour out a 40pk of CDrs tonight in remembrance

When I find time I'm going to photo journal about the house on here... it's done in a lot of rooms, and there are a lot of people that helped us out a ton and would probably like to see how it ended up.

Oh and we now have a fully functional sink and dishwasher, so now we can cook food and not have to eat out all the time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe putting it through a dryer cycle might help...;-)

I'd be crushed if I washed my Ipod, ouch!

Anonymous said...

Gloria is currently pouring out some spit-up in memory of the ZEN! I told her it wasn't necessary but she insisted!

Chad said...

at least I know Gloria always has my back. at least now I have a good excuse to get Maria to buy me one of dem dere video ipads now like your hubby has