Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thud

So we were heading up to Easton this past Saturday evening. We were driving along.. Maria and I were talking about this guy, and I saw about 3 or 4 seagulls sitting in my lane about 500 feet ahead, but I figured they would fly away. All of them did except one... he was probably the biggest of them all and he just started taking off when.. BAM he hits the driver's side mirror on the expedition and it sounds like someone just threw a bowling ball at the truck.

Once I'm done crapping my pants I realize the mirror sitting there dangling (just ordered a new one earlier tonight). About an hour later on the way home we drove by the same spot and didn't see any dead birds on the way back.. so maybe the only casualty was the mirror?

1 comment:

Tember said...

Casualty 2: your pants.
;-)