Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Not Your Typical Roast

So we are having a couple of Christmas get-togethers for work, one that is a fancy affair at a restaurant (or this year, a winery), and the other is at work in the lunch room. We have about 5 principals (the big, big bosses) and I have been asked by my bosses (the people under the principals, but over me) to make a "Roast" video of them to show during our in work luncheon. It will be fun to make, but I'm a little concerned. I have a few principals that will be easy to clown on, but a few really are going to be hard to come up with something that's not too mean, or just not quite politically correct. I have several things that jump out that I could make fun of... but I'd like to keep my job intact.

Maybe I should make sure I get my bonus check before we air it? I will post it here once I get it done in the next few weeks.

No comments: