Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That's The Point

The other day I overheard someone say they didn't like blogs because "people can say whatever they want to on them" and while yes, not everybody is nice and posts everything that is good and wonderful about the world... nobody is making you go read them. While it is easy to stumble upon one that might not be your cup 'o' tea, it's not that hard to hit the back button and stick to blogs you like, you know? Or maybe don't read them at all if you don't like people voicing their opinions.. just because you don't agree with them doesn't make yours any more valid.

I just found it funny.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I heard someone say that too--I thought my head might explode. And that certain someone went on to explain something that was said IN THE COMMENTS of a blog and use that to prove their anti-blog opinion.