Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Woot Makes Me Sad

Dear Woot,

I ordered the screaming monkeys at the end of the last woot off. I was sent a confirmation and the subsequent tracking information, no problem. Followed the progress of my package through the normal route, then it seemed like my packaged has been lost or vanished. Now my tracking info has started over (from Dallas, TX.), so I assume a new order is being sent out? It was been several weeks now and I just was wondering if I am correct about the original shipment being lost and that a new one is currently being sent in it's place. All my info is below for the original order.

Thanks,

Chad


Woot Member Services to me

Reply

It appears both items were returned to us for unknown reasons by the USPS. We can, however, have the items reshipped to you but we need the complete physical address you would like it shipped to. Please advise. Thanks for Wooting!

Riley

Not sure what to make of this... It's not like I haven't ordered close to 20 things from you already! I guess this isn't your fault woot, but the postal service's. I will vehemently dislike the postal service from now on, but woot is too dear to my heart for me to be mad for too long.

SADFACE:(

3 comments:

QBall said...

nothing to do with lost monkeys, but 'Hello from Canada, eh?'

I'm up here in Bluenose territory on a business conference and (it's my second time) i'm still convinced that all the stereotypes are true. I can't find an example where a native Canadian can pass for a regular person.

Chad said...

you taking pictures? I would love to see a Canadian in their natural habitat.

fireflymom said...

Did you get the flying monkeys yet?