Friday, April 04, 2008

1825 Days

43,800 hours
2,628,000 minutes
157,680,000 seconds

I couldn't come up with a better title for this than you already have baby... 5 years. These past 5 years have been the happiest and most joyful 5 years in my life. You are the perfect partner for me to share my life with. I love coming home to our busy house with the choruses of "daddy! daddy!" and as much as I complain about being worn out by the kids, I can't imagine our life being any different.

I love how much you care about how my day went and actually pretend to be interested in what I actually do at work. It makes me laugh how worried you can get about your body image, I think you look amazing. I love how well you take care of the kids, people ask me how you do it (manage with 4 kids) and I never have a good answer... maybe I should tell them "because she is SO money"?

I knew from our first official "date" (first night Annapolis) when we both sang along to Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" in the car as loud as we could that I had found the one. I'm finding it's hard to write this in the short amount of time I have here at work today without things sounding cliche or from plagiarizing your blog too much.

I love that you think my farting is funny.
I love that you laugh at my dumb jokes when no-one else does. (you love to LOL)
I love that you want to have 23 children with me cause you think I'm that "money".
I love that you are the whitest person I know. (and I am possibly the nerdiest?)
I love that you care deeply for other people, like.. more than anyone I know.

I love you baby for all these things and so many more. I love you more than this blog post traveling through the inter-tubes could ever convey. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years have in store for us.

Love,

Chad


No comments: