Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm on a roll

One more post after this and I would have already posted as many times as I did all of last year. Of course I didn't have mini posts like this to cheat my way to victory.

Open up my eager eyes... I'm Mr. Brightside



One day I hope to have the expendable cash to buy a nice Digital SLR. Would anyone persuade me in either the Nikon or Canon direction? I already have several Canon lenses on my old SLR that will work with the digitals.. so i'm already extremely overwhelmingly biased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last friday i shot my brothers wedding with 2 different digital Canon SLR's. One was my mom's, a 6.3 mb and one my brothers, the newest I believe, 10mb. It was sick! Both were incredible and the photographer he actually hired was shooting with Nikon. I believe some side by side picture examining is soon to occur - I'll let you know. (I too hope to own a Canon Digital SLR in the coming decade)...