Thursday, June 28, 2007

Epson is French For Piece of Garbage

I'm sad to say that I was one to buy a CX4800 all-in-one printer/scanner last christmas. It has worked well (we've hardly used it) and now when I want to print it won't. It loads in paper all crooked and gets a paperjam every freaking time I try to print something. Luckily I don't have anything pressing to get on paper at the moment, but this damn printer almost found it's end being thrown out of a second story window onto my driveway. Instead I punched it in the face and mooned it... twice.

$120 bucks wasted... never buying an Epson again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no surprise there - i have an HP doing the exact same things right now - i have yet to moon it though.

In addition, our copier at work has the same problems but thankfully we have a technician that has to come out and fix it every time it botches up.

Whats the moral of the story? I'm not sure...