Thursday, August 23, 2007

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!!!

Tokyo (Japan) – A Japanese game company is withdrawing its arm-wrestling arcade machines after several players broke or fractured their arms. 155 of the machines are installed in Japanese arcades and the company is blaming foreigners (non-Japanese) on failing to read the instructions.

I bet the instructions aren't in English? (or maybe they are in engrish?) Would make sense if this is why the foreigners aren't following instructions. I normally would stand beside my Asian brothers in this situation, but not this time. If I saw one of these machines I would do an All-American ROUNDHOUSE to it's face while singing some random Bruce Springsteen songs.



How many much nutrition do you know? I know quite a few actually!






















4 comments:

QBall said...

Classic!! I completely forgot about the All Your Base clip. Takes me back man...

Anonymous said...

What a quality reference. All your base ARE belong to us. Or at least Cats thinks so.

Anonymous said...

we just went on vacation with our friends and their 3 year old was a very picky eater. if she didn't like something she would say in the funniest asian/english speaker voice: "that not taste so good" and it was so funny that we all got to saying it throughout the week - it reminded me of your blog.

Chad said...

your lobster magnet clip brought back some memories