Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Circuit Chitty

So I popped into Circuit City's "Liquidation" Sale the other day just to see what the deals are like. People were buying stuff left and right to my amazement.... I guess there are people out there... a LOT of people who don't know about the internet. Prices are way lower on the exact same television sets at numerous online websites. (namely newegg.com, amazon.com, 6ave.com, buy.com, woot.com, etc....)

As I walked out of the store with a smirk on my face someone asked me if I needed any help. I said "no, I'll be back when your prices aren't so high" and walked out.

Circuit City's "liquidation" sale is a JOKE. 15% off MSRP? (seriously? nobody sells tv's even close to their MSRP) LOL

I guess I should feel bad for people who think they are getting a great deal.... but I don't.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

"I have a problem with ignorance, I really have a problem with pride & ignorance, you know? And stupidity doesn't bother me. I got no problem with stupidity. If you're stupid, God bless you, God made you that way. We're all a part of God's plan & you're in the stupid part. But ignorance is an abuse of free will. It takes effort to ignore shit." -- Chris Bliss

Anonymous said...

"what the $#%^%$ is the internet?"